Skip to page body Home About The City Government Departments and Services Visiting Living Doing Business How Do I..?

How to register for programs with a participation fee:

  1. Download/print and complete a registration form
  2. If paying with check, send your form via mail (28 W. Center St.) or in person (512 S. Hargrave St.)
  3. If paying with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or cash, please visit the Robbins Recreation Center

How to register for programs that are free of charge:

Contact a member of the Parks and Recreation department for questions or more information. 

Be sure to Sign up for eNews to be notified of all the latest recreational programs and athletic activities!

Last updated: 6/26/2017 10:52:39 AM