A Strong Heritage
has a rich history, is centrally located in what is known as
Bull City Ciderworks
the Piedmont Triad area of North Carolina and prides itself as a business friendly community. Many businesses call Lexington home. Please contact us
to find out how your business can do the same!
The location is hard to beat with transportation
- Four key highways (Interstate 85, US Highway 64, US Highway 52 (future I-285) and US Highway 29/70)
- Rail connections
- Deep water ports
- Central location that puts most eastern U.S. population centers within a day’s drive
Chick-fil-A Ribbon Cutting
Lexington recently welcomed Chick-fil-A, Lidl, Goose and the Monkey Brew House, Bull City Ciderworks and more!
MRI Hotels has announced plans to build a new hotel in Lexington, NC. The hotel will be located next to the Lidl grocery store at the corner of Fritts St. and Fairview Dr. The 80+ room hotel will include a swimming pool, meeting center, fitness center, laundry facility, snack shop, free wifi and breakfast. Although the brand is not being announced at this time, the development will be affiliated with a top tier national chain.
- MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc. consolidated three buildings into a 137,000 square foot production facility in 2015.
- The children's clothing store, Lolly Wolly Doodle, which rapidly expanded through the use of social media is located in Lexington. Steve Case, AOL co-founder, invested $20 million in this exploding company.
- Save-A-Lot and United Furniture selected Lexington for their business model.
- Several of Lexington's corporate citizens are located at the Lexington Business Center, which has additional land opportunities for your corporate headquarters!
Davidson County EDC
City Council has formed a strong partnership with Davidson County Economic Development Commission (EDC) resulting in ongoing support for economic development initiatives. Visit the EDC website here.
With the annual Lexington Barbecue Festival, Richard Childress Vineyards and Racing Museum, as well as the Bob Timberlake Gallery, Lexington Tourism is a major economic driver.
Contact Us Today!
Visit Lexington and contact the City Administration Office or the Office of Business and Community Development today to find out how your business can thrive here!